Friday, January 25, 2013

Silly Thoughts. Dumb Feelings. Ridiculous Actions.

I do this almost 23 hours everyday, and it just kills me to realize that I'm not that mature after all. I keep thinking I am mature enough for my age. But well, as always. Assumptions that went too far.

I realize I'm still as sensitive as I used to be. Tempered as I used to be. And everything else that I thought I had improvised over the last five years seems to be just a mere fantasy of my own.

In one way or another, yes, I have improved. But it seemed to be very little. Too little to compare to all the sacrifices I have made to change myself.

Always. To be a better person, I ignored a lot of things that greatly disturb my mind. I smiled away all those anger I've been boiling up inside. And if there's one thing I thought I had DEFINITELY change is the fact that I'm not as sensitive as I used to be.

How wrong I was!
Really wrong.

Can I not just be the better person? Can I just be who I want to be? Can I just do things the way I want them to?

Or does that mean I'm being arrogant?

No comments: