Sunday, April 5, 2015

And then I woke up.

truthfully, I slept a lot today. 

Like a lot. 

And yes I still have a lot of things that needed done before Monday arrives. But my roommate wasn't around and I just felt so free after completing my cs6 that I decided to sleep. 

A lot. 

The one thing I love about sleep is that I tend to dream quite often. And while most people said that they don't even remember half the dreams that that dreamed about after they woke up, I tend to remember most of mine. 

For instance today, as I mentioned earlier I slept a lot today so I had more than one dream and both of these dreams I remember clearly till now. 

The first one felt like a movie where there is a beginning and end. Literally. 

It starts with my family moving in to a new house. It's been a while now but I'm staying in one of the upstairs bedroom. I don't exactly know why but my original bedroom which is downstairs is not to be used in the mean time. I was having some friends over for some kind of celebration but  I don't exactly know what we were celebrating. We were talking in my room when they started pestering me about my old room. requesting to see it. They knew that my room is always a mess, which makes them more curious of how my old room look like. I kept refusing at first because I KNOW how messy it is but I caved. I went down first just to see how messy it was but when I opened it was spotlessly clean. 

I knew my mom had cleaned the room and I was furious. I hate it when someone other than myself clean MY room honestly I hate it so much. I yelled for my mom and when she found me in the room i started shouting at her, furious at what she's done before stomping upstairs. My friends didn't hear the shouting so they were still hoping they could see the room. I sigh thinking what the hell the room is clean anyway. 

When we went into my room though, my dad suddenly brought in the dining table and then suddenly all the guests started pouring in and we ended up having dinner in my old bedroom/

which is weird i know. 

we were eating when we suddenly heard like an explosion outside the house and i caught a glimpse of two policemen. there was no way they're coming to get me are they? I don know how but in the dream i knew that i was arrested once for drug possession. 

but they did walk to our house, walk into my old bedroom and handcuffed me saying that they found the package that i had in my bag while going through security airport earlier in the day had traces of drug. I was half crying and half screaming claiming my innoncence and apologizing to my mom for yelling at her when i was dragged out. at one point i kinda thought it was punishment for being mean to my mom. 

we were walking under a huge tent that was holding some kind of event i believe because there was so many people there. but just as we were to get at the end of the tent somebody stop the police, a friend of mine i suppose, shouting to prove my innocence. the police wouldnt believe her and killed her by throwing a blade that cuts off her head. 

They were on to me next so I pick the person in front of me and try to block their blades from hitting me. it hit the man instead. and at that moment i cant believe i just killed an innocent man in exchange for my life. The man was dead so i had to put him away but when i looked up front the police were still hot on my heels and i saw the blade flying towards me, i was waiting for the slice on my head but it never came. someone had gone infront of me and hit him instead. i opened my eyes


and it was voldemort, 

i know. 

weird. 

the last thing he said to me before he died was "atleast i got to do something good with my life" another blade was thrown and it sliced my hand. 

But before anything else could happen I was already in a different setting. it felt like it's been several years since that incident happen and i was walking in the mall with a friend. she said she wanted to go to the restroom so i waited for her outside. 

she was taking too long so i went inside to check on her. one of the cube doors were thrown open and my friend came flying out all bloody and dead. i looked inside the cube and saw him. 

voldemort evil-er version 2.0

and then I woke up. -,-

No comments: