Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I am not fooled by April

No I am not.

First off Happy April Fools day everybody. Seems like this year all the fansites are going crazy over april's special day as well. I saw a rapmon fansite become bobby's. One of minseok's become the manager's. lol that one was funny.

Anyway the first day of April brought challenges of themselves. For one thing I was suppose to have the meal of a lifetime today after a while. But due to unavoidable circumstances it was postponed. Really like someone did an april fools on me when it had nothing to do with april fools in the first day. ironic really.

And the GST thing starts today which is also ironic because everyone's been dreading it and it just has to start on the first of April. Feel like the government just wants to play with people's feelings like "oh why not we start on April Fool's day? HAHAHAHHAHA. ISN"T THAT FUNNY"

haha.

It's also the second day Jae's in the army. I wonder if he's doing fine. I worry for him a lot really. especially after knowing what division he was assigned to.

haih.

what a fool. I am.

No comments: