Thursday, April 30, 2015

Over emotional.

Is what I've been feeling for the past few days and I hate it.

I know mostly it's just me feeling things that are not even there in the first place. And I wonder why do I do this to myself. Why I let myself be drowned in my own sick feelings. Even worse I won't let anyone pull me out because that would be too easy. Too wrong.

In the end, everybody has a person they can hold on to. To at least keep a finger on them so that they don't fall into the hands of insanity. I don't have one. I'm not sure I want one. And I'm still wondering why I'm not already falling into a madness.

Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't.

Maybe I'm living in it.

Abandoned. Be Abandoned. It makes no difference now and the only thing that matters is is there is going to be somebody opening the entrance open at the end of the cave.


No comments: