Sunday, May 3, 2015

Already?

May.

We are already entering what I call "the middle months". The most hardcore months throughout the whole year.

I've always felt that the hardest months to go through are the months of June, July, and August. And the fact that we've already reached May and it only takes another four weeks before June comes is incredibly daunting.

My emotional state is on the brink of losing control and currently I am just waiting for it to combust. Everything is just double the sensitivity, double the offense and double the hurt. And there's nothing I can really do about it as I wasn't programmed to be ice cold no matter how much I wish I were. 

My financial status is at its worse (though I don't know how it could actually get any worse than last year's. Apparently it is possible.)

Don't even talk about my work progress. I tried to erase procrastination as my middle name but all efforts seemed useless. 


It's just another May. 

No comments: