Saturday, May 9, 2015

Georgetown. paper balls. and a killer game.

And here I thought St. John couldn't be any more demanding. 

It is the second day of KKI and I know I say this a lot, but I have never been so exhausted in my life. It was a day packed with walking and exploring and more walking, and more and more. 


And more. 

The day started with us going to Georgetown. We were given missions to accomplish while walking around Georgetown. So that is already half a day of walking.

When we got back we only had an hour of rest before continuing with explorace around USM. 

And then that night it was a killer game they call it. A game where you have to find the killer among a family whose all the sons and daughters are trying to inherit the Mother's inheritance for their own selfish benefit. 

Then the excos had a meeting until late at night. I was only able to go back after 1.30 in the morning. 

Tired would be an understatement. 

No comments: