Monday, August 22, 2016

A Bad Luck Charm's Dream (Part 1)

I hope when you finally meet me you would be captivated by the beauty I solely possess. You would get cold feet and stumble on all your words because somehow the stare that I exude from my eyes locked your throat and turned off your coherence. ,

I'd like to assume you will find it adorable that my laugh comes out shaky and my eyes wander to weird place because you know I am just nervous as you are. And you let out a quiet breathe of relief because at least you're not the only one feeling very much out of place. At least you know you're not alone when it comes to feeling the present chemistry between the two people currently standing there. 

Our first date would be more awkward than a mermaid learning how to walk for the first time on her new legs but when the moon announces its presence and the wind of the night clouds above us signals the inevitable end to our date, you would still say you enjoyed it and cannot wait for our next date. Surprising yourself at how true those words are. And I'd smile and bid goodnight without being able to say anything else because how do I tell you that it was the best night of my life?  

No comments: