Friday, August 19, 2016

When You Can't Afford To Be Lazy Anymore.

I'm 22. Graduating my degree next year and I have absolutely no savings. I blame no one but myself and if I had started saving much earlier I would probably don't need to worry about not having enough money to travel. Or to just survive in college in general.

But I didn't and there's nothing I can do about it now.

But to do nothing about it is no longer an option and if I don't start now I would forever be living under the mercy of my parents and friends and I just can't let that happen. Ever. Especially when I always think of myself as someone who can be independent when she wants to be.

These few months of semester break have given me time to reflect on myself and think about my current condition. I realize I'm nowhere near the place I wish I'd be at this age. The result of dreaming too much till you didn't get anything done to realize that dream.

No comments: