Wednesday, March 27, 2019

What a relief.

Min Yoongi once said this. 

"What a relief, that we are seven. 
What a relief, that we are together."

And at that time I shed tears because of what it meant to him and the rest of the group. 
And a few days ago, I shed tears because of what it meant to me personally. 

I went out with meteoras a couple of days ago. It's been a while since we hang out with all six of us. The last time we did it wasn't for a very pleasant reason lol. The original reason why we wanted for everyone to meet was because Jibs will be going to Japan next month as a part of her exchange program, but Bat had something bigger in mind. 

She finally gave us our Bridesmaid invitations. And the long impending wedding date. I knew she had already started on wedding preparations, I just didn't expect it to be this year and this soon too. 
19.10.19.  The perfect date for a wedding. 

And as we ate and chat and share stories to celebrate our friend's good news, I leaned back and realize what a relief that we are still the six of us. What a relief that we could still be together. 

Because I don't know what I would've done if we weren't.

No comments: