Saturday, March 14, 2015

He Was Like A Gift

So as I mentioned in my post yesterday. it was my birthday according to the Islamic Calendar and also coincidentally a Friday the 13th so I had a hunch that it would be a good day as two of my favorite days were occurring at the same time yeaay. 

And yeah. it was a good day. :D

I went down to Saujana and Restu's shared cafe to have lunch and FINALLY. 

I saw Daffodil. Loves. 

This is the first time I actually saw him this semester and everything was just kind of befitting. First time seeing him. on my islamic birthdate no less! AND FRIDAY THE 13TH NO LESS! gawd it just felt so right. It felt like the most appropriate gift I could ever get on such a day. He was wearing Baju Melayu (++ POINTS HERE) and it was one of my of fav colours nonetheless. GREEEEY with a simple dark denim. 

So. perfect. 


And I saw him again when I went to Big Bad Wolf. He was wearing black and white stripes tshirt and he has never looked so good and I think he's been working out too, from the looks of the barely there muscles on his arms. I've always liked men with a lil bit of muscle. :)

He's always so simple in what he chooses to wear but he looks impeccable all the time anyways.

Tell me 

How can I not be attracted to such man. 

If only I can get the chance to talk to him. atleast once. Just so I can see what kind of a person he truly is and if I would really fall for him once I really know what he's like. <3 p="">

No comments: