Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Keep On Standing

Is what I'm trying to do for the past few days. Second week of the semester just started and I can already feel all the workload lurking in a corner. waiting for the right moment to pounce all at once. And they know when the time comes I have no choice but to just keep trying my best to stand on my own two feet.

I'm finally able to take korean this semester. 


And honestly, I have never been more excited to learn. To come to a class. To STUDY for something. To even make an effort of studying for it. 



So far lessons are still easy cos we just entered the basics but I'm pretty sure I will meet a few rough patches along the way in the future. 

St. John has been more demanding than ever. What with pre-hospital care class I have to arrange this week and my MSJ project in another 2 weeks, and I still haven't done anything for Pertandingan Pertolongan Cemas dan Kawat there's just too many things to settle

Tutorials start next week and I'm pretty sure when that starts my state of sanity would be haywire again. 





No comments: