Friday, February 12, 2016

To have a little change

New semester is starting in a few days and I'm not ready for it. 

Well I was never ready for any semesters but it doesn't mean I'm used to it. Especially for this next semester. Honestly I don't think I'll ever be ready for a new semester but I sure would like to. For once I'd like to feel ready for a semester, for anything that will be coming my way.

Ever since I got back from my semester break, I realized how much I've changed for the past few months. Just in terms of how I look at people. And the way I look at my life every single day. And it hit me how different I've become.

And the worst part was, it isn't a good different.

Being around people that really matters to woke me up. How I've become the person I so very much love to condemn once upon a time ago. I want to be the person I used to be. And more. I want to be the person who walk the talk.

And so I wish nothing more for this semester, Except for a little change. in me. even if it as a change to my old self again. 

No comments: