Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Personal Preferences.

Honestly, I've always been one that loves originality in a person. But from the start I knew I was kidding myself. No one in this world is original anymore. No matter how hard you proclaimed to yourself that you are. Trust me you ain't. 

Sometimes though, we can't help but feel our personal preferences is different than what the majority usually prefers when in actual fact we just don't live in a community where most shares the same values as us. Because if we did, let's face it. We'll try to find something else to be immersed in and we'll look at thing on a different angle just so we won't have the same outlook with the majority. In the end we still don't want to share the same values as the people around us. 


But there are times where we find ourselves liking, and at one point loving the community we had fated to be in for a period of time (for me it was during asasi gosh those were the good times. ) And it doesn't matter if our personal preferences are more or less the same. I find myself hardly in that situation though regardless whether I dislike or like the community I live in. 

See I'm a person who values other people's personal preferences very much. Because with each preferences there's a difference and it'd open more different worlds to me. But I know to never cross that certain line. That particular border of entering myself into their world and act as though I've been a resident of it for my entire life. It is their world after all, their version of escapism and I have no right to take it away from them. 

So naturally, I DESPISE it when some other people do it to me. 

There's a difference in having your own personal preference

and liking what other people like cos it seems "cool" and think that you can just fit right in and talk and brag about it like you've been there from the start, 

There's a difference of showing interest and curiosity to what others like 

and being all up in it and acting like a know it all when you "join" the fandom and start acting like you're the senior. Like you're the one people need to go to if they wanna ask anything about the particular interest. 


personal preferences. 

I wish you find your own instead of suddenly joining some of mine when just a few years ago you didn't even show any interest in what has interest me for so very long. 

And I can't help but hate you. 

Hate you. very very much. 

See this was suppose to be a post about people personal's preference in general. 

Ironically it did get personal. 

ah well *shrugs*

No comments: