Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Sometimes It's All About The Outer Beauty.

Often you hear people say beauty is more than just physical appearance. That personality and inner confidence are what matters most. And physical appearance has nothing to do when you talk about the true definition of beauty.

But how often do you hear these lines coming out from a person who is not physically attractive. 

If you ask about my own experience, 

Never. 

So though most of those closest to me preach about inner beauty and shits alike all the time, I never believed them. Not even for a second. 

And it may be what some people would deemed most important. It may offer more than any physical beauty can, this inner beauty thing. 

But I don't care. 

I never cared for personality or inner beauty.

I. Don't. Care. 

All I care about is being skinny and gorgeous. 

Give me that and I'll be more than satisfied for the rest of my life. 

Don't try to give me that "all size is beautiful" thing cos I'm not buying and I don't like it. 

If I want to be skinny. If I think skinny is pretty. Who gave you the right to tell me it's not? Who are you to force feed words into my mouth and make me think that all sizes are beautiful? 


You can't. 


Because you'd never understand. 

No comments: