Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Habits to change.

Like for one, I know I like to complain about almost everything. So maybe not STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT EVERYTHING cos hell everybody knows I'm incapable of that but MAYBE  J U S T MAYBE stop a few bits here and there. I know people can get tired of hearing me whine about petty stuff at all times, they're probably just too kind to tell me to shut up and get a life.

Two. I can be a bitch sometimes. Saying things that I mean when I know I should have just kept it at the back of my head. But hey whoever said that truth was beautiful? And I'd like to believe people appreciate the ugly truth once in a while. But alas, times have changed and humans would rather feed on unrealistic illusions then open their eyes to sullied images. So maybe I'll cut down on the sarcasm and honesty just a little bit so that humans around me don't feel like strangling me half the time.

Three. Due to my inner hatred towards mankind, it's only natural that I have dissatisfaction over everyone. But it doesn't really give me the right to tell my dissastisfactions to anybody else does it? I mean it's like kira I macam mengaibkan orang jugak  la kan no I'm not particularly bad mouthing. Just expressing my dissatisfaction towards certain people IT AINT THE SAME NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY.I don't like it when people talk about my bad sides either so I'll try to lessen doing it too then. You know what they say, what goes around comes around.

Finally, have a good night everyone. May tomorrow bring better rains. 

No comments: