Monday, January 12, 2015

This and That.




Because Penang doesn't have Carls. Jr so naturally this was the first thing I looked for when I touch KL soil. I miss my favourite fast food joint.

I was suppose to blog about this particular post about two days ago cos this is about my first day of sem break, but priorities changed you know how it is.

First day of sem break... was not boring to say the least. I got my carls jr.

And omg the best part was that I finally got my own tub of green tea ice cream which I just couldn't get enough of  for the past few months. Weird thing though, I don't know if I've suddenly got a green tea fetish or something but when I got home I realize everything that I bough was green tea flavored.

I only bought three things at the supermarket.

A shampoo : Follow Me Green Tea

Tea : Green Tea

Ice Cream : Green Tea.


Ntah la maybe it's like that time I WAS SO head over heels for dark chocolate after I tasted it for the first time I ended up eating at least once in three days for a few months jugak.


And I don't know if I've mentioned in my previous posts about me wanting to do nothing for the whole one month of this sem break, but yeah, it ain't gon happen unfortunately. Just got a job at UiTM P. Alam jaga kiosk. But hey look at the bright side, at least I'm getting money kan?

Serious talk though I kinda need to restrain myself from using my salary at all cos I have a mission man. Mission of going to Korea next year. And I want it to happen so bad.

Ughh hari ni ramblings macam kepala x tentu because yes my head is currently a mess right now.

Later. 

No comments: