Thursday, January 1, 2015

Page one.

So it's officially 2015. 

Hah. 

Honestly I've never felt more terrified about entering a new year. Considering how brutal 2014 had been to me. And I'm just not ready to engage in another year-long battle. 

I almost lost in the previous one. 

My instinct often plays a part on how I look on certain things. And the fact that I have NO PARTICULAR INSTINCTS for 2015

It scares me. 

Because I don't know what should I be aware of.  I don't know how I'll brace myself for unexpected situations. And honestly I'm no stranger to unfortunate fortunes. 

And what kind of a new year post would this be without a new year resolution kan. 

I don't have much this year. Nor did I have much for any of the previous years. 

Well actually this is the first year that I am actually having new year resolutions. And one of them was to blog everyday for the next 365 days. You know how they have those pictures "page 1 out of 365" 

Yeah well I kinda wanna make it a reality and blog everyday without fail.
Seeing as how I basically just left this blog abandoned last year. Like I said, I was going through a year long battle and blogging just couldn't be a top priority. 

But I'll promise I'll try to stick my resolution this time and stick to it till the end. 


aaaaannddd well, 

Welcome to 2015 everyone. 

No comments: