Saturday, January 31, 2015

What have YOU done for the first month of 2015?

Honestly I can't say I wasted away my first month of the new year. In fact I think I did a lot for someone whose middle name is procrastination. I work, earn some money. Blog everyday without fail. Catch up with ma peeps. 

So all in all My january's been... 

Alright. 

And that's surprising considering I was expecting events or occurrences of great calamity. 

But all I got during in January was good food. good money. and sometimes great Sundays. 

Something bad is lurking I just know it but I ain't gon dwell on it till it happens. 

For my final day in this so weirdly good January, I got a chance to go eat at Murni. A place a few of my friends have recommended a couple of times. The food's good. The proportion is humongous so for big eaters it's definitely a place to check out. They have everything there you kinda get dizzy eyed just looking at the menu cos you feel like you wanna try everything but can't so you have a really hard time picking only ONE. and the drinks are good too. I ordered fruit cocktail and actually like it for once. 

Ceh tetiba bagi mini review of murni. 

But all in all January's been ok for me. 

Now let's see what February would have in store. 

No comments: