Sunday, January 25, 2015

It's been a while.

So far it's been a good Sunday. In fact I can't remember the last time I had such a good Sunday. 

Woke up with the weather not being too hot and sunny thankfully. It's been too hot for my liking for the past couple of days. I had churros for breakfast, which I just realized could be listed in one of my all time favourite foods. Spaghetti for lunch. I managed to finish three of the many hundred fanfictions I've got opened up in chrome. And I even managed to fold half of my still-unpacked clothes from Penang. 

What's even more of a miracle, I got to catch up with some of my favourite shows on telly; something I haven't been able to do no matter how many times I get back home(which is also a rarity so it can't really be count as a valid excuse) . I watched an episode of Kpop Star Season 4. A show I diligently followed during season 1 and had been meaning to keep on following but degree happened so I haven't been able to follow since the start of the second season. And I'm the type that once I'm not able to follow I kinda stop watching it altogether, hoping to catch up with it someday when I have time from where I've left off. But today the show just happened to be on while I was browsing through the channels and it reminded me why I loved the show so much. I mean it did produce some of the best rookie talents we have today during season 1. Lee Ha Yi, Baek Ah Yeon, Park Jimin and Lee Seunghoon just to name a few. Superman Returns and Music Bank are some of the tv programmes that I got to catch up to as well. I dare say I achieved quite a bit today. 

A relaxed day without any concerns or issues to worry about is a rarity in my daily life. A day where I am not emotionally drained, confused, or tired is so rare that when such day comes, it's the the only thing I think about throughout the day. Anticipating even, that something would knock at my door of serenity and make me say, I knew this day was too good to be true. Too good. 


To my disbelief, nothing did knock. Day turns to night and my day went on without a single hitch. Honestly it scares me because it makes me let my guard down and that's never a good thing. It scares me of what's waiting for me the next day because a thunderstorm usually occurs the day after. But that would be tomorrow's page huh? A story to be told on another day, another night. 



No comments: