Friday, January 30, 2015

Overweight.

Yes I am. I really am. 

Despite people telling me that I'm not actually fat cos I don't look that way to them. I am actually overweight. BMI says so. 

See I know that I'm not actually that fat. And I know I don't look that fat either. But even so I'm still overweight and it gets me wondering how thin I would look when I get my normal BMI. The thought alone was enough to fuel enough energy in me to continue on with my diet I've been no-so-diligently following for the past year.

I have to say though I'm currently having an unfathomable hunger to become thin. Some people give words of supports and encouragement. Some laugh. Some are just a little too outraged that I'm not proud of curves. Though I have to say that last one is kinda irrelevant. I mean just because you're thin it doesn't mean you can't have curves aite. 

True I've gotten a lot slimmer now than when I was back in Kuantan though I really have to thank USM for this. They gave me the highest and furthest college in the campus so most of the time, since the bus is either too late or just absent without reason, I have to walk a lot just to get my daily business done on time. But it's not enough. 

I need to be thinner. 

Slimmer. 

Healthier. 


The only thing standing between me and thin is this question. 

How badly do I want it? 


No comments: